- Preparing and compiling reports for the development of exports of goods
- Compiling country report seasonal reports
- Reasonable support for Iranian active enterprises in the course of target markets
- Investigating the market condition of goods and services in the target country in terms of value, business partners, important companies involved, share and activity of competitors
- Holding joint committees and commissions in relation to target countries in order to develop relations and solve business problems
- Cooperation in providing relevant infrastructure documents such as trade agreements, preferential trade, etc.
- Preparing for the meeting of the relevant officials
- Taking the necessary measures to implement the agreements and decisions made in joint commissions, memorandums of understanding, agreements and commercial contracts until the final result
Follow-up and supervision and necessary measures have been made to implement the agreements and the decisions made in the joint commissions and contained in the memorandums of understanding, agreements and commercial contracts with the relevant countries until the finalconclusion.
- Understanding and analyzing the political and legal environment of the target market with emphasis on the main rules and affecting economic and trade cooperation
-Cooperation and interaction with the trade advisor based in the country aiming at exporting trends, imports, tariffs, joint ventures, granting representation and business opportunities of those markets
- Providing consulting services to investors of the target country to attract capital and create, invest, transfer technology and import potentials and capacities of the target country
-Identifying capacities, potentials and opportunities and planning to take advantage of them for export development
- Investigating scientific and practical ways of interaction with the country
- Studying the statistics, information, rules and regulations of commerce and economic, political and geographical conditions related to the target countries in order to familiarize thems way with commercial organizations and regulations and to choose appropriate methods in the field of commerce with the countries concerned and preparing zamreports.
- Continuous investigation of trade balance and providing analytical reports in order to create necessary and possible coordination and provide conditions for development of non-oil exports to target countries in order to improve tradebalance.
- Presenting al-Zam proposals for exchanging trade delegations with countries in the field of activity according to the country's trade policies and setting up the relevant reports
- Coordination and cooperation in dispatching business delegations and developing relatedprograms.
- Negotiating with ambassadors, eunuchs, technicians and business advisors of the countries in the field of activity in order to eliminate bottlenecks, problems and find suitable solutions for the development of fimabin businessrelations
Market of neighboring countries 1: duty regarding Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Yemen
Market of neighboring countries 2: duty regarding Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain
Market of neighboring countries 3: duty on Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine
New and emerging countries market: Task in Tunisia, Algeria, Maghreb, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Mauritania, Djibouti, Eritrea, Chad
New and emerging countries market: Duty for Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Niger, Congo Brazzaville, Mali, Sierra Leone, Cape Verde, Gabon, Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Guinea
New and emerging countries market: Task for Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Congo Kinshasa, Madagascar, Central Africa, Burundi, Comoros, Rwanda, Seychelles
Industrial countries market: Duty for South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, Angola, Zambia, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius