Majid Ghorbani Faraz
- Studying and designing IT Master Plan of the organization with cooperation and using the viewpoints of other units and supervising the implementation and good implementation of it in order to improve and apply environmental changes in the system.
- Studying to learn information technology and efficiency in accordance with environmental coordinates and requirements and laying the groundwork for automating and networking the activities of the organization with the aim of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization's activities.
- Setting the necessary policies in the fields of hardware, software, data and computer networks to create favorable information technology systems in order to dynamic the organization.
- Supervising the design and creation of management information systems, administrative automation, Paper Less systems in different units of the organization.
- Carrying out basic applied studies to provide the grounds for the development of information technology.
- Studying to provide the ground for the creation and development of e-government and public electronic services.
- Supervising all internet and communication services and providing e-mail services of the organization.
- Supervising design, programming, computer software and organization databases.
- Designing, commissioning, maintaining and developing Wan, Lan communication networks.
- Supervising the maintenance and support of all software and hardware in the organization.
- Studying and conducting necessary studies in order to reform the organizational structure of the device in accordance with macro and national programs, policies, regulations and related regulations.
- Continuous study of organization and duties of the device in order to properly distribut the tasks between units and prevent repetition and interference of duties and determining the number and title of required organizational posts and elimination of organizational barriers and failures and organizational structure.
- Reviewing and conducting continuous studies on failures and problems related to systems, processes and methods of joint and general specificities and providing guidance, consultation and planning for their reform and reconstruction with the cooperation of relevant units.
- Measuring staff motivation and planning to promote it.
- Identifying the productivity of resources including human resources, physical resources, financial resources, etc. in the organization .
- Providing necessary theoretical and specialized assistance to the organization in understanding and
implementing effectively- government policies and policies regarding increasing productivity level and entrepreneurnial development.
- Supervising the implementation of administrative reform plans and approvals in the field of office activity and holding the relevant committee meetings.
- Compiling, approving and notifying all procedures, procedures and processes of the organization.
- Designing educational programs based on designated needs.
- Supervising the performance of in-service training courses.
- Taking the necessary measures to provide educational identification for the employees of the organization.
- Collecting budgets proposed by different units.
Preparing and arranging the annual budget based on the organization's regulations and guidelines to present to the authorities and take the necessary measures to ratify and exchange the agreement.
- Supervising the allocation of approved budgets to the units and, if necessary, preparing, regulating and amending the budget to confirm the relevant authorities.
- Performing other duties mentioned in the laws and directives of the relevant field communicated by the upstream organizations of the country