-Planning, guiding, supervising and following up all matters related to the regulation of bilateral trade and economic relations
- Negotiating trade development agreements and understandings and commercial legal infrastructures with the target countries
- Holding joint economic and trade commissions and committees with Asia-Pacific countries
- Studying and reviewing plans and plans for trade development and proposing how to establish relations with countries in the field of activity and preparing the necessary reports
- Providing advice to exporters and trade in trade with target countries
Government services: Monitoring trade and economic relations with Asia-Pacific countries, planning trade development activities with target countries, dialogue to establish legal infrastructures for the development of international trade, identifying business opportunities in global exchanges and introducing Iran's trade and economic capacities to other countries, participation in arranging trade exchange programs with Asian and Pacific countries including China, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey, etc.
Services to the private sector: providing market entry advice to traders, holding and participating in webinars or seminars of foreign markets familiarity, participation in the licensing process of exchanging trade delegations or holding exhibitions in Asia-Pacific countries, helping to solve the problems of exporters in the target market, etc.
- Afghanistan Table (Mohsen Saeedi)
- Table Turkey (Nikram Maneghi)
- Pakistan Table (Hossein Amini)
- India Table (Hossein Bamiri)
- A.S. Desk includes Southeast Asian countries (Mohsen Rezaipour)
-China Table (Hafez Mousavi)
- Far East table including Japan, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea and North Korea (Mansoureh Zavariyan)