Seyyed Ahmadreza Alaee Tabatabaee
- Studying the market conditions, statistics, information, commercial laws and regulations and economic, political and geographical conditions related to the target countries in order to increase non-oil exports and familiarity with commercial organizations and regulations and selecting appropriate methods in the field of commerce with the countries concerned and preparing the necessary reports
Coordination in the regulation of foreign trade relations with the relevant ministries within the framework of the policies of the Government of the Islamic President of Iran.
- Coordination of foreign relations in the field of industry, mining and trade of the country through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with other countries in the field.
-Continuous review of trade balance and providing analytical reports in order to create necessary and possible coordination and provide conditions for development of non-oil exports to target countries in order to improve trade balance.
- Reviewing and proposing to provide regional cooperation facilities and expand them according to national interests.
Preparing the meeting of commissions, committees and working groups in common, forming and participating in the relevant meetings in coordination with other relevant ministries and organizations
Follow-up and supervision and necessary measures have been taken to implement the agreements and the decisions contained in the commissions shared and contained in the Memorandums of Understanding, agreements and commercial agreements with the relevant countries until the final result is reached.
Reviewing and commenting from an economic and commercial perspective on the agreements signed by other relevant ministries with countries in the field of activity.
Cooperation with the relevant commission of the Islamic Consultative Assembly to review the contracts and trade agreements concluded with the countries in the field of activity.
- Negotiating with the serenities, eunuchs and trade advisors of the countries in the field of activity in order to solve the bottlenecks, problems and find suitable solutions for the development of business relations between the two countries.
- Cooperation with other countries' trade promotion organizations, chambers of commerce, cooperatives and organizations and institutions related to foreign trade at home and abroad in order to expand trade relations.
- Efforts to develop business cooperation with Islamic countries and neighbors of Iran
- Participation in holding trade conferences between Iran and the target countries
- Establishing a relationship between Iran Trade Promotion Organization and other countries' trade promotion organizations.
- Reviewing international organizations and organizations and preparing justification plans for membership or communication with international organizations or organizations and conducting formalities related to membership
- Determining priority countries for commercial and economic cooperation
- Cooperation and participation in holding workshops, seminars and specialized conferences of the organization or other domestic and foreign organizations in the related and related field
- Participation in the development of the activities program of commercial advisors of the countries in the field and interaction in the implementation of the program
- Conducting affairs related to attracting foreign partnerships and investments and economic and electrical activists in direct communication between importers, exporters, unions and private and public business organizations
- Establishing relationships between foreign buyers and issuers of goods, products or services and timely notification in this regard
- Exchanging trade delegations with countries in the field of activity according to the country's trade policies and preparing the relevant reports
- Participating in commercial, commercial and economic meetings of other devices
- Reflection of field information related to related commodity tables and commercial information office
- Interaction with provinces to develop commercial and economic cooperation with target countries
-Asia and Pacific Office
-Arabic and African Office
- Europe and American Office