Toseh Tejarat Service Export Office started its activity in the early 1980s with a focus on engineering services. At this juncture and with the implementation of the Council of Ministers' resolution in support of the export of technical and engineering services, the executive committee of this regulation was founded under the title of "Article 19 Committee" in Iran Trade Promotion Organization and started with the management of the Export Office of Technical and Engineering Services. In the meantime, we have succeeded in revealing the potential of the country's technical and engineering services in the export sector through various support for overseas projects, so that the target markets of technical and engineering services have expanded and the presence of Iranian contractors in the project. International projects have grown dramatically, as in the late 2001s, the record of design and support for 100 projects exporting technical engineering services in 43 countries amounted to $3.6 billion in article 19committee.
Following this success and the becoming clear export capability in the technical and engineering services sector, other areas of commercial services of the country were emphasized by the country's trade policy makers. Paying attention to the important role of IT andICT industry in the economy and commerce, and the necessity of utilizing the industry's capacities and advantages in international trade, led the Trade Promotion Organization to put support for export services related to "COMMUNICATIONS and Information Technology" on the agenda along with the implementation of policies supporting the export of technical and engineering services. Following the establishment and development of the prosperity mechanisms of these sectors, other areas of service exports including tourism, advanced industries, international transportation, creative and innovative industries and other types of services in accordance with international definitions of services, with the aim of research, planning, removing barriers and implementing supportive policies were defined and organized in the structure of Iran Trade Promotion Organization.
Currently, the Export Service Office is determined to improve its consulting and support services by bringing together experts with its experience and efforts in 6 areas of services and establishing specialized desks, while maintaining business knowledge and technical study on each of these 6 areas, by maintaining and strengthening communication with customers, and analyzing information feedback.
The Export Promotion Office of Services is responsible for the growth and development of the country's services exports in different branches, this office consists of six groups (technical and engineering services, tourism, creative industries, transit, It and other services) and has two national working groups for decision making and implementation of the country's service export certificate in this office.
Transit desk: Cooperation with executive agencies, private sector activists and all stakeholders of the transportation sector to facilitate the export of transit services of the country, preparation of executive regulations supporting the export of transportation services, designing appropriate mechanisms to encourage exporters in the field of transportation services,etc.
- Creative and innovative industries desk: reviewing and identifying the export idioms of creative industries in the country, holding creative industry tables in the provinces and creating coordination between the public and private sectors, analyzing the status of creative industries and cooperating with public and private sector institutions to solve the problems related toexports.
- Tourism Desk: Export Development of Tourism Services
- Other services desk: Development of export services by supporting exporters in the areas of labor, sports, financial, legal, educational, etc.
- ICT Desk: Follow up and carry out all matters related to software export, ICT services
- Technical and Engineering Services Desk: Supporting exporters of technical and engineering services in order to enforce regulations supporting exporters of technical and engineering services, interaction with related organizations, interaction with specialized ministries and related organizations to remove barriers and problems of exporters and help facilitate the exportprocess.