Product introduction at a glance
- Product introduction:
About 70 years ago, immigrants from the former Soviet country who specialized in gut construction came to Iran and used sheep and goat intestines to export it abroad for sausage veneer and taught it to workers who were skilled in making strings. The intestinal tract was constructed by hand using a khizran wood that has a special glaze and by removing an internal skin and an outer skin, the intestine was prepared for filling the meat. The intestines of sheep and goats were bottled and exported as erginal, first to the former Soviets and then to the United States and Germany. In these countries, the intestine with a diameter of 12 to 30 mm is manually filled first with a device similar to the caliber mechanical colic. Afterwards, they separated the calibers and prepared to fill the meat by meat filling machines. . Later, due to the cost of labor in western countries, a person named OpenHeimer traveled from America to Turkey and Iran and taught the calibration of sheep and goat intestines to Iranian workers, so that the intestines would be calibrated in accordance with international standards. Iranian workers with their considerable talent in calibration of the intestines were so instigered that some of them went abroad and to western countries and worked there. The genus of Iranian intestine and the quality and quality of its work caused a lot of prosperity of this product and foreign buyers preferred to buy the intestines of Iran. As can be seen from the material that does not have domestic consumption and is prepared and prepared with the hardest and most difficult task, considerable amounts of foreign currency enter the country. Moreover, thousands of Iranian workers make a living in this way.
- Production rate of Iran: 0
- Rank of the I.R. of Iran in world production: 0
- Two-digit HS code : 02 05
- Four-digit HS code : 0207 0501 0502 0503 0504 0505 0506 0507 0508 0510 0511
- Siz-digit HS code : 020713 020714 020754 020755 050100 050210 050290 050300 050400 050510 050590 050610 050690 050710 050790 050800 051000 051110 051191 051199
- Eight-digit HS code : 02071330 02071390 02071440 02071490 02075410 02075490 02075510 02075520 02075590 05010000 05021000 05029000 05030000 05040000 05051000 05059000 05061000 05069000 05071000 05079000 05080000 05100000 05111000 05119100 05119910 05119920 05119940 05119950 05119960 05119990
- Common internal standards: Veterinary Certificate
- Common international standards:
|Rank||Province||Production rate (Tons)||Percentage share of the total||Export value||Export Weight|
|Import value (million dollars)||Import Weight (thousands of tons)||Export value (million dollars)||Export Weight (thousands of tons)||Total volume of world trade|
|Month||Value (dollar)||Weight (Kg)||Percentage of changes compared to the same period last year||Percentage share of the total|
|Country name||Tariff code||Value (dollar)||Weight (Kg)||Balanc||Value growth (2015-2019)||Weight growth (2015-2019)||Value growth (2018-2019)||Weight growth (2018-2019)||Share of total world trade||Average distance||Average tariff|
|Country name||Value (dollar)||Weight (Kg)||Percentage share of the total||Value percentage increase / decrease||Weight percentage increase / decrease|
|Country name||Import value||Import Weight||Share of the total %|
Business delegations licensed by the organizationData not found!
Other business delegationsData not found!
Exhibitions licensed by the organization
|Exhibition Title||Exhibition Date||Website||Details|
Other exhibitionsData not found!
|Name of union organization||Phone||Fax||Website||Address|
|Association of Manufacturers and Exporters of Corn Chips and Bulk Products||
- office name: Iran Trade Promotion Organization
- secretary: Kakavand Morteza
- update time: 00/08/01 13:38