Product introduction at a glance
- Product introduction:
Electrical wires are responsible for the transmission of electricity current and this transmission is carried out by the internal parts of the wire. Cable is any type of hadd that has the ability to pass the current and is insulated by materials from the surrounding environment. The reason for the use of insulators in cables is because when the cable is installed and placed inside the ground, it causes the loss of theadi wire inside the cable with the ground and the ground voltage remains zero. Cables are produced in different ways and indicators according to the voltage to be connected to it and according to the places to be installed in it. Naturally, low pressure cables produced for low currents have a simpler structure than cables with high currents. Most of the materials used in cables are copper and their insulators are made of rubber and plastics, especially pvc, depending on their consumption and efficiency.
- Production rate of Iran: 300000
- Rank of the I.R. of Iran in world production: 0
- Two-digit HS code : 74 76 85 90
- Four-digit HS code : 7413 7614 8544 9001
- Siz-digit HS code : 741300 761410 761490 854411 854419 854420 854430 854442 854449 854460 854470 900110
- Eight-digit HS code : 74130000 76141000 76141010 76141090 76149000 85441100 85441900 85442000 85443010 85443020 85443090 85444200 85444900 85446010 85446020 85446030 85446090 85447010 85447020 85447090 90011010 90011011 90011019
- Common internal standards: ICS (2701 ، 2-3081 ، 5119 ، 1-607 ،2-607 ،4-607 ، 5-607 ، 6-607 ، 7-607)
- Common international standards: "ISO 2408: 2004 Steel wires, ICEA American Cable Insulation Standards, ISO 2408: 2004 Steel Wires, """
|Rank||Province||Production rate (Tons)||Percentage share of the total||Export value||Export Weight|
|Import value (million dollars)||Import Weight (thousands of tons)||Export value (million dollars)||Export Weight (thousands of tons)||Total volume of world trade|
|Month||Value (dollar)||Weight (Kg)||Percentage of changes compared to the same period last year||Percentage share of the total|
|Country name||Tariff code||Value (dollar)||Weight (Kg)||Balanc||Value growth (2015-2019)||Weight growth (2015-2019)||Value growth (2018-2019)||Weight growth (2018-2019)||Share of total world trade||Average distance||Average tariff|
|Country name||Value (dollar)||Weight (Kg)||Percentage share of the total||Value percentage increase / decrease||Weight percentage increase / decrease|
|Country name||Import value||Import Weight||Share of the total %|
Business delegations licensed by the organizationData not found!
Other business delegationsData not found!
Exhibitions licensed by the organizationData not found!
Other exhibitionsData not found!
- office name: Iran Trade Promotion Organization
- secretary: Ezad khah Somayeh
- update time: 00/08/01 13:38